Below are my top ten favorite posts of all time-- a great place to start if you want to know what I'm all about.
1. On Being a Thirty-One-Year-Old Married Woman with No Children in the Midwest: I still feel irritated about this!
2. 30 Before 30: It changed my life.
3. On Getting Rid of My Too Many Clothes: The shock and horror of purging my closet.
4. On My Students Making Me Angry: Aw, the memories of teaching.
5. Favorite Post from Senegal, 2010: The School of the Street-- rocking my world years later.
6. On Not Being the Freedom Writer's Teacher: Pet peeve alert!
7. On a Seance I Attended After My Dad Died: Lots of writing to read, but still a good story!
8. On Being Unladylike and Not Giving a Shit: Yeah, I don't care about being ladylike.
9. On Quitting Smoking: Ugh, that took forever!
10. On Loving Liz Lemon: I want to be her.