Wednesday, April 01, 2009

New clothes, empty wallet.

I got to my goal weight last weekend. Now, I am realizing how big most of the clothing in my wardrobe is and I am frustrated. It is a nice kind of frustration, but very expensive problem to have. I need new work shirts, work pants, sweaters, jeans... ugh. I am down from a size 14/16 (eeeee) to a size 10. Thank god for 360. I have been buying clothes from this consignment store since my first year at WMU. Yesterday I forked over $130 and got an Ann Taylor button up shirt, DKNY jeans, Ann Taylor cropped pants for work, H&M cropped pants for work, some jcrew khakis, some plaid shorts, 2 element tshirts, an Eddie Bauer dress and a cute tshirt from charlotte russe. It was amazing! I have always depended on this store, the owner is sweet, and I hope they stay in business for a long time.

I am going to make a trip to Old Navy (my other staple for new clothes) this weekend to look for more bargain buys.

Okay that is enough about materialistic things. I was just getting so tired and frustrated over my clothes and although I understand that it might be annoying to some people that I am complaining about this, it is still tiring and frustrating!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...