Tuesday, January 10, 2012

You had to know it was coming...

I've been working on a long post over the last few days. When I'm not traveling, I've had a hard time writing about anything other than my funk and I need some inspiration. I've decided that this inspiration will come in the form documenting what happens when I try to complete my 30 before 30 list.

Unlike some, I love my birthday and I want to build up to it over the next year and half. I'm turning 30 on May 28, 2013 and I can't wait. I've done a lot in my 20s that I'm pretty proud of (some of these were bigger milestones than others): I rode a plane for the first time, carved a pumpkin, traveled, touched the ocean, and bought a house, among other things. I want to end my 20s/start my 30s with a bang. The list is coming.

Until then, check out my inspiration:
The 30 Before 30 Project
Celine's list is a lot more glamourous than mine. Baby steps.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...