Saturday, February 04, 2012

Bumpy Ride

The last week and half has been quite a whirlwind. We had a death in the family that came completely out of nowhere. It has left us all shaken, confused, and drained. Life is insane.

Something I've taken away from this experience is that it is even more important for me to try new things and do something with my life that makes me happy. I don't want to be dragged into complacency. I have this feeling of urgency, this feeling that I HAVE to do something. I am not completely sure what that something is, but I'm going to keep my mind open to anything.

Who knows what is going to happen at any moment in our lives? It sounds so cliche, but any of us could die tomorrow and I don't want any regrets.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...