Thursday, March 01, 2012

My Most Recent Earworm

Do you ever listen to a song and think about how great it would be in a pivotal scene of a movie? You don't? I do. All the time. The song Welcome Home by Radical Ghost has been in my head for the last 2 days. I think it's so beautiful and I can just imagine it playing in the climax of some unnamed Hollywood flick. While the first verse plays, the main character would be walking and in a cloud of his/her own depression. Then, during the swell of the chorus, he/she makes a life changing realization about this depressing something in his/her life and begins running towards it:

Of course I would cry during the scene in this unnamed film because it would be so moving. How do you get the job of choosing music for TV shows and movies? Who should I talk to about that?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...