Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Earworm Wednesday: Gotta Dance

When the Hubs has to learn a cover, I have to hear it about fifteen to twenty times in a night. This has never irritated me, which is probably why the guys often have rehearsal at our house. Today's earworm is song he's been learning (and he sounds fly). Michael Jackson and Justin Timberlake's Love Never Felt So Good has been playing all throughout the house and it's the perfect pick me up song for this string of dreary fall days we've had in Michigan:
I got out of an appointment earlier than expected and I'm killing time at Starbucks right now writing this post and watching this video and I can feel my shoulders moving to the beat. I need to go dancing. Not get-all-dressed-up-and-put-on-makeup dancing. Not take-a-dance-class dancing. Just good 'ole move-your-body-and-don't-take-a-break-until-the-sweat-soaks-your-shirt DAN. CING.

Here is what else is going on with me:

  • Working like it's my job.
  • Starting a leadership program tomorrow through Southwest Michigan First. 
  • Writing a teacher book proposal and getting all stuck in my own head about it. 
  • Getting back on my regular workout schedule. It burns.
  • Trying to eat better and make more meals at home. It burns. 
  • Starting yoga on a regular basis again. I'm loving Yoga with Adriene. She has a good attitude, as evidenced by her morning yoga video:
  •  
  • Working on the office redo and even more purging. Crossing my fingers that it will be done by the start of the month. I'm thisclose. I'm just getting frustrated by this idea of gallery wall. Pinterest is amazing, but it also makes me create very unrealistic home makeover expectations for myself. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...