Sunday, March 29, 2015

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes

Whew, I haven't posted in forever. Things got pretty crazy for me in February and March. 
My position changed at my job, which was unexpected. It is really cool, but unexpected and has brought about many feelings. 

The thing with feelings is that I eat my feelings. Excited? Eat. Happy? Eat. Stressed? Eat. Worried? Eat. Eat all the feelings. 

April is almost here and I stepped on the scale today to find that I've put on almost ten pounds in two months. This is what happens when you eat all the feelings. 

I joined a Facebook group about making simple changes every day. That is going to be my focus this month as I get used to a new routine. Drinking water, getting 10,000 steps a day, cutting out the refined sugar, and working out on the regular. These are all things I usually do-- I just really let the ball drop over the last two months. My body is feelin' it and it hurts. 

I'm going to try and write about getting it together this month. If the writing doesn't happen I'm sorry, but not sorry! Things are crazy, but it's good to know my little space on the internets is still here. 

1 comment:

Misha Aslanian said...

Good job, Jen. I believe in you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...