Thursday, October 01, 2015

I Love October

I'm so glad to live in a state like Michigan where we get the full autumn treatment. 

Five Things I Love About October:

1. This song. It just screams October.

2. Halloween!
Oh my, I love Halloween so much. I've got to #tbt to my two favorite costumes in the last few years:
I won $150 with this costume! 
This one just made me laugh so much and I didn't have to wear heels or makeup. 
3.  Honeycrisp Apples
I ate one for lunch today and it was perfectly juicy. Unfortunately, due to the price of the honeycrisp, one is all I will be eating this week.

4. Stews and Soups
It is time to bust out all of the soup recipes from Simply in Season!
Do you have this cookbook yet? 

5. Pumpkin Spice Lattes -__-

Make Your Own Pumpkin Spice Latte!
Happy #FirstDayOfFall! Here's a recipe for the ULTIMATE pumpkin spice latte.
Posted by Above Average on Wednesday, September 23, 2015

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...