Tuesday, January 01, 2013

January Photo A Day

Fat Mum Slim does a Photo A Day challenge each month and I've never completed a whole month. That's my challenge for the first month of this year: Finish a month!

Day One: Today
Today I ran five miles. Happy New Year! I could feel my New Year's Eve libations jiggling around and it didn't feel the best, but I was determined to start the year off on the right foot. It was my first time running outside in the cold and I know I like it better than running in the sticky heat of summer, but I've got to find some better gear! Being athletic is kind of expensive. 

I don't have any resolutions. I'm done with those. It's about the little things and sweeping proclamations of life changes have never worked for me. I've always done my big changes on random days throughout the year. ;)

1 comment:

abbi said...

Yay for a great run to start your year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...