Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Earworm Wednesday: Life is Crazy

The Hubs and I celebrated our tenth Christmas and New Year's together this year. Throughout our massive holiday marathon of family and food, I kept thinking about what I was like when I was nineteen. I thought about the first time I went to his house for Christmas Day (it was also the first time I met his family) and his parents offered me a strawberry daiquiri. I don't drink daiquiris anymore and I'm definitely not the same person I was then, but we're still together. That's I hope it will always be with us-- that we keep growing together and not apart.

Does anyone else remember Macy Gray? I've loved her music since high school. Anyway, this song came up on my Spotify playlist today and I couldn't help but play it again:
It made me smile and now it's in my head. 

1 comment:

abbi said...

Listening to that song made me smile as well this morning!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...