Well, well, well... looks like I've reached my 200th blog post right on my 30th birthday!
|Cheers and beers.|
Here is the list as complete as it can be. I owe you a few blog posts and you'll see them soon. I didn't finish everything, but damn, I've learned a lot. My life is completely different today than it was when I first wrote my list a year and half ago. It's been a blast recording my journey to thirty and sharing it with all of you. Just because I'm turning thirty today, it doesn't mean that I'm done. I will finish all of these things, sooner or later. I'm a pretty determined lady. :)
5. Play the piano in front of people.
6. Visit my family in the Philippines (or at least have tickets booked by my 30th birthday).
7. Have a conversation with a dear Senegalese friend in French or Wolof (preferably Wolof).
11. Jar or can veggies, pickles, sauce... something.
2. Revised 5/1/12 because I remembered that I'm supposed to graduate in December and my Master's degree is really important to me!!! Get my Master's degree and submit some of my academic writing and then, maybe, you know... get it published.
13. Travel out of the country with Nate.
15. Sing karaoke by myself in Kalamazoo in front of all of my friends.
16. Eat clean for one month.
19. Thank my mom for everything she's done for me.
20. Go further into the UP than the Mystery Spot tourist trap and jump into Lake Superior.
22. Go on a police ride along.
Here's to being thirty, flirty, and thriving, right?