Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Earworm Wednesday: Iron and Wine

On Monday, I will be crossing a band off of my concert list. I'm pumped to see Iron and Wine in our little town of Kalamazoo at my favorite venue, The State Theater.
[via]
My favorite Iron and Wine song is The Trapeze Swinger. After searching setlists from this tour, I can see that my chances of hearing it are hit or miss. Also, some of the setlists are crazy short, while others are intense... I hope Samuel Beam is feeling the love from Kalamazoo and that we get a great show... fingers crossed.

In honor of seeing Iron and Wine, here is The Trapeze Swinger, which has been playing on a loop in my mind over the last few days:

In other news, my allergies are KILLING ME. I thought I'd found the perfect combination of allergy meds, but this year the combo isn't as potent as usual. I wonder if you build up a tolerance and should switch it up every few years. If so, this is the time to switch it up. Goldenrod, I shake my fist at you.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...