Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Painting Weekend Selfies

I spent all weekend painting and I am so happy with the results! Here are a few selfies from the weekend:
I frosted a window in the room. The Valspar frosting spray paint in white worked like a charm. Plus, I got to wear a respirator, which is always good for selfies. 


This was day three of painting the accent wall an eggplant purple. The Olympic Icon was the cheapest primer+paint and at this point I was feeling very sorry that I didn't throw in five to ten more dollars for a paint with better coverage. Should have gone with Valspar. This was taken right before the third coat. Plus, I ran out and there are still a few thin spots. Lesson learned. 

Pictures of the actual room are coming later this week. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...