Tuesday, December 02, 2014

December Goals: Mo' Money, Mo' Hard Abs

November Goals-- How did it go? 
1. Sticking to my budget. I NEED to save money. So... no going out to eat this month even though it's my favorite thing in the world to do. Actually, I did budget $100 for going out to eat. 
Reflection: OHMYGOD this was so hard to do. I did it and it was terrible-- for my self-control. I'm still reeling. However, I learned a lot about myself. For example, I don't have to go out to eat three times a week. 

2. Getting a hold of my refined sugar cravings and consumption. I'm starting with candy first. I haven't had a piece of candy in five days. 

Reflection: I did it. In all honesty though, I ate a Hershey's bar. One. When I had PMS. So, I still think I won this one. 

3. Getting one to two days of weightlifting and core work in each week. I've got to get rid of this knee and back pain.

Reflection: I only did one day a week, mostly because I was so effing sore that I wanted to cry and I thought adding another day would hurt even more. 

4. Making sure I'm on a regular cardio routine. Now that my favorite time change has happened, it will be easier to get out of bed. I'm going to make sure I'm in the pool at least twice a week.

Reflection: I'm on it! I was sick for a week last month, so I missed a week, but I'm working on it! 


December Goals
1. Still sticking to my budget. I'm using a budget tracker and it was hard work last month, but I've got it. 
2. Still trying to get a hold of my refined sugar cravings and consumption. This month, I am conquering baked goods. It's a good month for conquering baked goods. 
3. Still getting one to two days of weightlifting and core work in each week. I just don't want to be sore anymore. I want to be STRONG! RARH! 
4. I'm starting a #100HealthyDays challenge. I would love to not put on any weight this month. I want to win the pounds pool at my gym. I'd also like to not feel like crap. This is mostly about me feeling lethargic, not trying to get my ten bucks back. One of my friends challenged me to a #100HealthyDays challenge-- doing something healthy every day for myself. I can do that. 
5. FINISH MY BOOK PROPOSAL. I have Friday off. It is happening on Friday. 

Wish me luck this month, my friends!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...