Monday, March 08, 2010

Test them fairly. Please.


In celebration of MME testing week, I will post a link to one of my favorite organizations: Fair Test 

Something's gotta change in the standardized testing realm... someday. I hope I'm a part of it.

In the meantime, I will keep tackling my mountains of grading at my favorite study space because grading is what you do when you are a young high school English teacher trying to keep things authentic!

Can I say divulge a secret? I looked at this PowerPoint the other day on starting a charter school in Michigan. It's something I might think more about after I get my master's degree. Right now it's just a PowerPoint I downloaded while I was eating my Scottish oatmeal at 5:30A.M. The seed has been planted. As Lucus said in Empire Records, "Who know where thoughts come from? They just appear."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...