Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Here we are...

This is just a short entry for you coming to you live from my iPod touch. Things here are more technically advanced than we had anticipated. I am kicking myself just a bit for not bringing my laptop, but this is forcing me to 1) rehab from my addiction to technology and 2)go explore the city for a cyber cafe. I am working on this! I asked someone about a cyber cafe last night around 10 pm. He gave me the craziest look and said, "Un cafe?" He thought I wanted coffee. Oh how I wish I spoke French or Wolof fluently! I'm working on that too.

I will post pictures soon and some stories too. As god is my witness I'm keeping up with this blog, even if I have to do it from my iPod touch. (;

1 comment:

Mr. Weber said...

Yeah! Bring the pain! Woot! Woot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...