Monday, August 20, 2012

Soaking Up Summer

It's the last week of The Summer of Jen and I'm trying to fit in as much as possible! This week I'm camping, sitting by campfires, lake swimming, eating lots of junk food, and going back up north to the cabin. I'm pretty much doing anything that has to do with being outside.
I feel this urgency to enjoy myself as much as possible. I'm starting a new job this school year, so my pre-school anxiety is above and beyond what it usually is. I'll write more about that next week when I start meetings at my new school.

If you've already started school again: Good luck!
If you are in your last dwindling days of summer fun before school starts: Enjoy yourself!
If you're workin' every day like everyone else: Kick some ass! :)

Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...