Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Earworm Wednesday: Vaycay

Like an "I"m leaving town for somewhere to explore and eat and drink" vaycay. Not an "I'm leaving town to go see my family for the holidays" vaycay (even though I absolutely love seeing them).

It's a good thing I got my ticket to Bellingham, Washington last week. I'll be exploring and eating and drinking with my sister and one of my best buds soon enough. Going to Washington in February isn't going to be as warm as I'd like, but it's a place I've never been and there are mountains! I'm so pumped. Plus, we are flying in and out of Seattle-- we are putting aside a few hours to explore the city. I LOVE cities and I can't wait to get lost in Seattle. And Bellingham. One of my favorite podcasts, Here Be Monsters, is out of Bellingham.

I've been trying to stick to my Wednesday earworm posts for consistency-- I have been really busy over the last few weeks and I'm having a hard time finding something to write about. Ideas? Links to ideas? This is something Pinterest can't solve for me.

Today's song is one that picks me up and brings me back to Dakar. Now THAT is a city. I love it there.
Sigh. Get me out of town!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Jeff Emtman said...

Heya Jen,

Thanks for the nice note about my podcast. Just wanted to let you know that, while I used to live in Bellingham, I now produce Here Be Monsters out of my basement in Seattle.

I used to live in Bellingham, though, and it's an amazing city. AMAZING.

Hope you have a great trip. Thanks for the shoutout!

Best,
Jeff

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...