Friday, December 12, 2014

#100HealthyDays

Since I'm on my "no refined sugar kick" and trying to develop more healthy habits, I've joined a Facebook group called #100HealthyDays to keep me honest.

It's been awesome.

It's December, so if you're like me, you're like...
Yeah. That's me this month at every holiday party, gathering, dinner... everything. As you know, I love food. And I'm not sad about that or trying to cut all foods from my life. But, I usually gain about five pounds from Thanksgiving to New Year's Day. That adds up over the years.

I wanted to make a conscious effort this month to be healthy and #100HealthyDays is keeping me on track. I'm posting more to the wall than I should, but I'm all in.

 The challenge isn't about losing weight or depriving myself of everything. It's about making one healthy choice each day-- being conscious. Not eating ALL THE FOOD on a buffet table. Eating cookies and then making sure I walk the dogs. Waking up and completing yoga for digestion before I go to holiday events:

It's been twelve days in a row of healthy behaviors. Only eighty-eight days to go. I dropped the #100HappyDays photo challenge on Instagram after seven days, so I'm winning this challenge right now! 

What do you do to keep yourself on track during this fluffy and sluggish time of year? 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...