Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Tunes for Tuesday: Leon Bridges

I love make-out songs and Leon Bridges has some epic make-out songs. I've been loving on his album since the song "Coming Home" first popped up on a random Spotify playlist. When I heard it, I had to Google him because I thought he was an old school artist I'd never heard of. Nope, he's an awesome throwback to Motown and I love him!

Although I've been listening to Kendrick Lamar's To Pimp a Butterfly which MOVES me to no end, I've been loving the old school sounds of Leon Bridges and Nathaniel Rateliff over the last few weeks. Here's a taste of Leon Bridges for you-- grab someone and slow dance with them cheek-to-cheek:
I'm working on a blog project for 2016, something similar to my 30 Before 30. I'm very motivated by public lists of goals. Look for it next week!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...