Sunday, February 14, 2016

Fourteen Questions for Valentine's Day

This was going around Facebook and although we don't really celebrate Valentine's Day, I wanted to answer these fourteen AOL throwback questions about my lifetime love because it gives me the warm fuzzies to think back on our life together so far.
1. Where did you meet your other half? 
We met at house party when we were in college. It was his house. He was playing the piano so I heard him before I saw him. 

2. How long have you been with your significant other? 
Together for thirteen years, married for seven. 

3. What was your first date?
We got Taco Bell and ate it on his back porch. I feel like we also drank Rolling Rock, since that was really in back in 2002. 

4. How long were you dating your other half before he/she proposed? 
I think it was a little over five years. 

5. When did you say "I do"? 
June 21, 2008-- Summer Solstice!

6. What song did you dance to at your wedding?
Two songs:
One

Two

7. What stands out the most from your wedding? 
It was hailing and raining and we were doing everything outside so I was freaking out a little. Then it cleared up and everyone partied like crazy around the bonfire while the band played. 

8. Do you have any children? 
We have two fur babies. ;)

9. What's your favorite thing about your other half? 
He's so funny, caring, and kind. 

10. What's best dish your other half makes? 
Everything he makes is delicious. He makes an amazing steak. Also, his cheesecake is the bomb. Oh, and his deep dish pizza. And everything else too. 

11. Where is your favorite place you have traveled with your other half? 
I love going up north with him. I also like exploring cities with him and trying every kind of food we can. 

12. When did you know your other half was the one? 
We were on east campus at WMU walking around one warm spring night and I was just thought, yep. 

13. What does your favorite date night consist of?
Movies and food or some kind of crazy adventure, like trying to ride bikes around in the dark or turning down a weird road to see what's at the end of it.

14. How do you celebrate Valentine's Day?
We don't. Valentine's Day usually makes me feel like this:
But less so now that I'm not working in a high school every day! 

Anyway, I think it's pretty clear what I'm really all about:

<3

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...